Friday, July 15, 2016

SUICIDE



SUICIDE.....don't dare it,give your life a second chance!
Suicide is the act of intentionally ending your life.
If you're reading this because you have, or have had thoughts about taking your own life, it's important you ask someone for help. It's probably difficult for you to see me this time, but you're not alone and not beyond help.
Many people who have had suicidal thoughts say they were so overwhelmed by negative feelings they felt they had no other option. However, with support and treatment they were able to allow the negative feelings to pass. I do not want to talk you out of your bad feelings. I am not a therapist or other mental health professional - only someone who knows what it is like to be in pain.
I don't know who you are, or why you are reading this page. I only know that for the moment, you're reading it, and that is good.If it were possible, I would prefer to be there with you at this moment, to sit with you and talk, face to face and heart to heart. But since that is not possible, we will have to make do with this.
I have known a lot of people who have wanted to kill themselves but eventually gave their lives a second chance.They are better of today,living with peace,love and joy.Life could seem so frustrating,full of betrayal,rejection,heartbreak and the likes but they came out of it triumphantly and they never gave up on life.
Killing yourself wouldn't put an end to your pains,its the beginning of another unending pain in hell which I bet it you wouldn't want such because its unbearable.
I love you without seeing you or knowing you and I know God does too,we can't bear to loose you,do not commit suicide,give your life a second chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;