Friday, October 28, 2016

MY ADDICTION

Several people live on with addiction to one thing or the other.
Some are addicted to drugs,sex,masturbation and alcohol and the likes. They keep fighting it  but gets more addicted to it each day. My addiction started several years back.It was a sudden feeling that took a whole of me.So many times i asked myself if i was really gonna get over it. I couldn't tell anyone who the real me was.
While growing up,I learnt more about my addiction.I was not the only one with such an addiction.
I met people who had been more entangled than I was.I discovered they had no shame for it.They lived with the addiction just like a normal person.I tried so many times to come out of my addiction.I did it all alone but just couldn't come out of it.Instead i got more deeper in it.Sometimes when am all alone i just break down in tears,when i realized how far I had gone. Recently i discovered i had lived a normal life despite my addiction. Am never ashamed to say this,because this is me with my addiction and am never gonna come out of it.
Do you know what my addiction had been? MY LOVE FOR JESUS!!! Got addicted to him and want to live my life with this addiction. So many people had asked me why i took this Jesus 'thing' seriously and this is my answer 'He took me more seriously by going down the cross to bear my pains' definitely he deserves all. #Jesus#My Addiction#This is me#Addicted to Jesus#   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good one miss......I pray you Dont come out of the addiction till the very last minute.

Don Manuel Chibuikem said...

Your addiction is one everyone should be involved in. I covet such addiction...kindly pass it to me.

salami olaitan said...

Well, Christ was so serious on that cross that the pain didn't matter to him....what more can be done than to receive him with joy and gladness....Jesus all the way

Nimi's Diary said...

continue to get addicted to JESUS

Post a Comment

 
;